Welcome

Hello and welcome bloggers, please feel free to leave a comment and come again!































Tuesday, October 26, 2010

World of Work!

Hello blogger's! on Wednesday "27th" my class and other gr. 8's will be going to a field trip to the World Of Work programme at Landsdowne Park. Here is the assignment of the event.



1. Click here for more info or here for info the assignment. 




2.  The sector that appeals me the most would be the Aircraft Maintenance sector, because ever since I was in gr. 6 I've always wanted to build airplanes and I think it would be really cool building object that can take air. Also of how fun it would be to make a jet of an airplane including the dome structure and frame. 




3.  Examples of each Sector


      Transportation
  • Aircraft Maintenance
  • Auto body repair
  • Heavy equipment operator
      Construction & Maintenance
  • Blaster
  • Boilermaker
  • Bricklayer
     Service
  • Caregiver
  • Cook
  • Personal care provider
     Manufacturing
  • Heavy equipment operator
  • Machinist
  • Hoist operator
     Information & Technology
  • Software designer
  • Producer
  • Technician


4.   Questions
  1. What type of Aircraft Maintenance's are there?
  2. What airplane do you make?
  3. Can a Aircraft Maintenance fly a airplane?
  4. How much money do Aircraft Maintenance's make?
5. After I finish High school, I really plan on going to University learn on building airplanes and then getting an aeronautical space - degree, by how I'm pretty good at design & technology.

No comments: