Welcome

Hello and welcome bloggers, please feel free to leave a comment and come again!































Sunday, October 10, 2010

Assignment #3 - Behind Your Name

Before I started this assignment, I thought my name was similar to "Richard", because they both sounded pretty much the same.
I think my parents chose this name for me because they thought I would get a good guidance of almost everything. 


After searching on Behind the Name  (http://www.behindthename.com/name/rashad), I learned that my name means "good sense, good guidance". Some other interesting things I learned are that my name is used with a famous football player named "Reshad Jones" I think my name does suit me, because Its good name that goes with my personality and fits in me.   


If I could give myself a new name, it would be "Shad", because it's shorter and carries the same letters and attributes of my name except the part were the "Re" is gone ("Re"-"Shad"). 

No comments: