Welcome

Hello and welcome bloggers, please feel free to leave a comment and come again!































Sunday, October 17, 2010

Khaleefa Reflection

4 Specific things that you enjoyed about Khaleefa's presentation.
        One specific thing that I’ve enjoyed about Khaleefa’s presentation was how he explained or told us about his life (love, family, friends, etc.) and said to us that how he started out as a writer. That was a big inspiration for me by telling me that I could be anything in life as I’m older. His raps were really well said in fact of how he used juicy words almost in every sentence that was also my favorite part in the presentation for me.
3 Things that Khaleefa did or spoke about that you can use to help inspire and develop your own poetry.
        One thing that hit me was how Khaleefa mentioned to use the beat you hear when saying a rap and fit it in with the rest of lyrics. The part were he help me think of a poem was when he said that most parts of a poem doesn’t have to rhyme that helped me a lot. Seeing Khaleefa’s Face expression and hand gestures reminded me to remember that when I present I sort of have go or show the flow of the poem (rap).
2 Questions you have for Khaleefa.
        One question I have for Khaleefa is that does he know any other rappers other than “Shad”. And does he perform in clubs too?  
1 A one sentence summary of why Khaleefa is a good role model for youth.
            Khaleefa is a really good role model for youths by expressing poems and raps about the world in which of the experiences of the poor and he is selfless. 
           

No comments: