Welcome

Hello and welcome bloggers, please feel free to leave a comment and come again!































Sunday, March 20, 2011

Assignment #22 - Faces of the World

For information on this assignment visit here




Globalization


Part A: Globalization primarily means that the world is going through a process of integration among people, companies, and governments of different nations, a process involving trade, investments and technology.


Link - http://www.globalization101.org/What_is_Globalization.html  




"The Face of Tomorrow"


Part B: I think facial identities change over time by each race mixing in. Which would make the "Face of Tomorrow"


Part C:  What I noticed when I averaged all the faces is that all the faces lead up to a girl (since there were more girls in the site >>http://faceresearch.org/demos/average<<) and that  the most common skin tone was white (since it took place in the US).


Part D: I think this face best represents "the face of tomorrow" by mixing each race. But a bit more with the white and eastern races since there a more power and people, and more globalization and trade going among them.



Part E: Well me and my younger brothers face probably represents our nationality since I'm a bit mixed with white (England) and brown and my brother. But I more likely refer that my grandma is the face of my nationality because she a half white and brown but more white. While my mother is 1/3rd white and me 1/4th white. 

No comments: