Welcome

Hello and welcome bloggers, please feel free to leave a comment and come again!































Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mortal Kombat - Rap

This rap was made for fun in a class for an assignment, it doesn't exactly make sense by I have to make it rhyme and is mostly about sub - zero.
Here you go.






Mortal Kombat


(I have no friends...

I'm just a feared person...


poeple dont expect me...

to live here... 

so....

then I became a ninja...)


and... thats when my story starts and then it happens,
.
..yup, yup, yup, yup, yup,yup, yup, yup, yup, yup, yup, yup, yup, yup, yup

(Mortal Kombat..)


I'm just a ninja, exposed coming to make you bleed.
Jumping from wall to wall because I'm light on my feet.
Thats right no way you can figure me out im sub - zero i'll freeze you about.
No way take a shot, i'll dodge it lighting fast.
Come on try to kick me you'll see what happens next.
 Uh what, thats right I use magic tricks.
If you try to bully me you'll be flexed from the neck.
I use snow Ice and candy as my defense.
Thats rigth round 2 sub - zero wins. I'm to quick to get shot at,
 and I don't fear men or anythin.
You cant defeat me because im dangerous Im the mother goose of thee animals. 

ohhh Mortal Kombat...
I ain't no wombat 
this stupid top hat wont fit meeee
so..
Mortal Kombat (fists in the air)
I'm no acrobat (victory for me to share)
I do combat and it does hurt meee...

...I'm the worst of the worst, but I'm still better than Kanye.
 I'm the nightmare on Elm street and I'm cold hearted like lightin. 
Go ahead try to kill im not afraid to go around town,
I'm as light as a feather I make no sound.
When they ask "hey where did that guy go" standing on the rooftop watching out the window. When they ask for a handshake I refuse instead I kill,
my leg is so powerful that is could break a mill.
Keep my voice low no I never get loud if you spot me
 then I guess we must fight infront of the crowd I'm just 
 like rest and the Karate kid.
I stack cash down And I rack up bids and take way more hits than Rihanna did
oh.. did I mention my fists are cold as ice touch em once you'll freeze yourself twice. they call me the man with no heart. I never give remorse. Revenge is a dish best surved cold.

Yeah take a punch in the face, 
or a bycicle kick 
do a back flip and I wont even get hit
oh thats rigth you cant squeal out of this
when I get in rage we'll see what comes next


Mortal Kombat (oh i douged that hit)
There is no wombat
I'm no acrobat I'm only meee

(Mortal Kombat)

No comments: