Welcome

Hello and welcome bloggers, please feel free to leave a comment and come again!































Sunday, December 12, 2010

Assignment #12: Awesome



#443 Looking up while underwater

- Isn't it just awesome going underwater in a pool and looking up with your goggles and seeing a mirror like top above u.

#408 DINOSAURS
- I really think dinosaurs are awesome because when I was a little kid I always watched Jurassic park and considered it the best movie ever, I also never understood it but enjoyed the dinosaur battles.

#403 Seeing a really happy dog out for a walk

Okay admit it, it's fun seeing Dogs happy when there're outside walking, and smiling at you.

#389 Going through a revolving door without having to push



- I think it's awesome because I'm actually a lazy person and the door is sort of vacuuming the air inside so it harder to push and when I was like 6 I always had trouble pushing the revolving door.  


# My own awesome thing 
  
- Would be when I saw Qavi arguing with a black belt karate "sen pi" about Star-wars, of who is a better character "Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Luke Skywalker, etc." (The black belt was Japanese!)


Honestly I'm also a Star-wars fan, so I also joined the argument as well.

1 comment:

Reshad said...

I have no idea why my writhing is caps i edited it and still the same my caps were off