Welcome

Hello and welcome bloggers, please feel free to leave a comment and come again!































Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Assignment #25: My Childhood Top Ten

Toys and Games
 
 1. My first favorite childhood memory was the GameCube (above) my all time favourite game station it held my favorite games and action characters (sonic, mario, digimon). In this year, it is pretty old and useless compared to a Playstation 3 or Xbox 360 but back then it was the bomb in next level entrainment for kids.


2. My second most favourite portable gaming system would be the Gameboy SP color (above right). Back then phones and other portables stuff did not amuse me but this is the next generetion of gaming. Almost every kid I knew owned a Gameboy. Which later made me want to buy the device it self. 



3. When I was little, toys where the best thing a child could ever get. My favorite toy was Lego. The first thing that made me love Lego was that when ever I played with them I could make up any story and make any house, car, boat, plane, train, etc. Basically I could make anything I ever wanted. The only way to play with Lego was to use imagination and creativity. Which I have a lot.



4. When I was in grade 3 I was fascinated with animals and dinosaurs. When I my teacher read me the book "Slowly, Slowly, Slowly, Said The Sloth" by Eric Carle. It became my favorite book all time. the pictures and story line caught my attention. the best part from this book was that my teacher made me and my class do a project on making an animal portrait Eric Carle style and my animal was the blue and yellow Macaw.
5. When I was in kindergarten my teacher in america read a lot of Dr. Seuss books one of them was Green Eggs and Ham. A lot of the kids in my class loved the book including me. In time the gr.3 kids made a play and it was pretty awesome seeing it. Dr. Seuss makes many great books this would have to be my second favorite. 















6. Another one of Dr. Seuss's amazing books is the most famous The Cat in The Hat. Every kid loves this book including me even my little brother, who wouldn't. The book stars off with a mischievous brother and a really smart sister, who are really bored one day then out of nowhere a Cat in a Hat comes in and the book just get more interesting. This book instantly comes as my 2nd favorite Dr. Seuss book when I was a little book.    









7. Who wasn't a Pokemon fan when they were a kid. Pretty much everyone. I was a huge fan when I was 5. I had almost everything that was related to Pokemon. The Pokedex book was my favorite. It had all the Pokemon creatures from A - Z.  









No comments: